Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mass murderer Elliot Rodger and his 141 page 'manifesto'

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Anyone seen this?

He killed six people before possibly killing himself, but not before posting his manifesto.

It's a 141 page story of his life and the theme is that women don't like him when he thinks they should, which isn't how it's meant to work and they all need to be punished. Madness.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813...s-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

From the epilogue which is home to the craziest stuff:
BocC1nsCIAAgjx9.jpg

:mad:

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Anyone seen this?

He killed six people before possibly killing himself, but not before posting his manifesto.

It's a 141 page story of his life and the theme is that women don't like him when he thinks they should, which isn't how it's meant to work and they all need to be punished. Madness.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/225960813...s-shooting-suspect-My-Twisted-World-manifesto

BocC1nsCIAAgjx9.jpg

He's got a point. Women are horrible.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Almost makes Brevik's manifesto seem sane.

Is this a new "thing" for mass murderers to do, write a manifesto of a scale that most political parties don't even bother before going on their spree?

DNB_Seagull

Dirty Northerner. For now
Apr 27, 2014
Sound like the 3rd way eFeminists are out again to claim this is what all mens right (Not the MRA) advocates agree with even though it's wrong to generalise internet feminists. For the record I support feminism but fail to agree with the notion that women are 2nd class citizens in every single scenario.
We have moved on and in some cases mens rights could be improved is others womens can be. The idea that 'gender inequality' can be solved purely by solving the issues of one genders is ludicrous.

Saw a tweet claiming that Elliot Rodgers had nothing wrong with him but being a Misogynist. He had muc more than that wrong with him! He was a pyscho!

Last edited:

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Anyone seen this?

BocC1nsCIAAgjx9.jpg

He hasn't thought this cvoncentration camp idea through. Who's gonna do the washing up?
I can tell you one thing, its not going to be me matey boy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It's incredibly sad that he felt this way about life but incredibly sadder that he had access to a gun.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
It's incredibly sad that he felt this way about life but incredibly sadder that he had access to a gun.

Have you read Micheal Moores response to the killings, very true.

Can someone copy and paste it up on here. Tricky Dicky perhaps....

Off to the beach with my lovely wife and daughter....

Sad this young lad had issues which none of us know, sad for everyone concerned

cloud

Jun 12, 2011
Here, there and everywhere
Have you read Micheal Moores response to the killings, very true.

Can someone copy and paste it up on here.

With due respect to those who are asking me to comment on last night's tragic mass shooting at UCSB in Isla Vista, CA -- I no longer have anything to say about what is now part of normal American life. Everything I have to say about this, I said it 12 years ago: We are a people easily manipulated by fear which causes us to arm ourselves with a quarter BILLION guns in our homes that are often easily accessible to young people, burglars, the mentally ill and anyone who momentarily snaps.

We are a nation founded in violence, grew our borders through violence, and allow men in power to use violence around the world to further our so-called American (corporate) "interests." The gun, not the eagle, is our true national symbol. While other countries have more violent pasts (Germany, Japan), more guns per capita in their homes (Canada [mostly hunting guns]), and the kids in most other countries watch the same violent movies and play the same violent video games that our kids play, no one even comes close to killing as many of its own citizens on a daily basis as we do -- and yet we don't seem to want to ask ourselves this simple question: "Why us? What is it about US?"

Nearly all of our mass shootings are by angry or disturbed white males. None of them are committed by the majority gender, women. Hmmm, why is that? Even when 90% of the American public calls for stronger gun laws, Congress refuses -- and then we the people refuse to remove them from office. So the onus is on us, all of us. We won't pass the necessary laws, but more importantly we won't consider why this happens here all the time.

When the NRA says, "Guns don't kill people -- people kill people," they've got it half-right. Except I would amend it to this: "Guns don't kill people -- Americans kill people." Enjoy the rest of your day, and rest assured this will all happen again very soon.

Agree with Moore that guns are the main issue here. I have a lot of sympathy with feminists who say the issue highlights the epidemic of male violence against women, but there is a danger here they are falling into the trap of giving too much credance to his demeted ramblings - and that lets the gun advocates in the US off the hook.

He's the type who would also have shot up a McDonalds if his fries took a few minutes too long to cook, he was totally gone mental health wise, just waiting to harm himself and anyone around him, sadly these women were the first in line but a week later it could have been something else he didnt like.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Agree with Moore that guns are the main issue here. I have a lot of sympathy with feminists who say the issue highlights the epidemic of male violence against women, but there is a danger here they are falling into the trap of giving too much credance to his demeted ramblings - and that lets the gun advocates in the US off the hook.

Apparently he'd been spoken to by police and they just said he wasn't a problem. If his ramblings had been against a race or gay people, would they have just been so relaxed?

Dec 29, 2011
Some quotes from his manifesto, taken from a social media site (not for the faint hearted):

Quote 1 - in regards to the bodies in the apartment: "On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery. The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives. All of that pleasure they had in life, I will punish by bringing them pain and suffering."

Quote 2 - discusses his family and what he intended to do to them: "On the morning before I will drive down to my father's house to kill my little brother, denying him of the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother Soumaya, as she will be in the way. My father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won't have to deal with him. If he didn't go away on that trip, I might even have to postpone the whole plan because of my fear that I might have to kill him."

Quote 3 - talks about ending his life: "To end my life, I will quickly swallow all of the Xanax and Vicodin pills I have left, along with an ample amount of hard liquor. Immediately after imbibing this mixture, I will shoot myself in the head with two of my handguns simultaneously. If the gunshots don't kill me, the deadly drug mixture eventually will. I will not suffer being captured and sent to prison."

Quote 4 - talks about his youtube videos and how a comment from a woman could have stopped him: "I was hoping I would get some sort of answer from girls. IN fact, a small part of me was even hoping that a girl would see the video and contact me to give me a chance to go on a date. That alone would have prevented the Day of Retribution, if one girl had just given me one chance. But no...As expected, I got absolutely no response from any girls." He goes on to say, "Women don't care about me at all. They won't even deign to tell my why they've mistreated me. This just shows how evil and sadistic they are. Oh well, they will realize the gravity of their crimes when I slaughter them all on the Day of Retribution. How dare they reject a magnificent gentleman like me!"
Quote 5 - discusses his fear of death: "Coupled with my hate-fueled eagerness to carry out my act of revenge, there was also an extreme sense of fear inside me. Part of me still didn't want to do it. It will mean my death, and I have always been afraid of death."

Quote 6 - talks about the Police visiting him after concerns were raised about his social media posts: "Apparently, someone saw my videos and became instantly suspicious of me. They called some sort of health agency, who called the police to check up on me. The police told me it was my mother who called them, but my mother told me it was the health agency. My mother had watched the videos and was very disturbed by them." He continues, "The police interrogated me outside for a few minutes, asking me if I had suicidal thoughts. I tactfully told them that it was all a misunderstanding, and they finally left. If they had demanded to search my room...That would have ended everything. For a few horrible seconds I thought it was all over. When they left, the biggest wave of relief swept over me. It was so scary."

Quote 7 - here he writes about how he is a living God: "I am not part of the human race. Humanity has rejected me. The females of the human species have never wanted to mate with me, so how could I possibly consider myself part of humanity? Humanity has never accepted me among them, and now I know why. I am more than human. I am superior to them all. I am Elliot Rodger...Magnificent, glorious, supreme, eminent...Divine! I am the closest thing there is to a living god. Humanity is a disgusting, depraved, and evil species. It is my purpose to punish them all. I will purify the world of everything that is wrong with it. On the Day of Retribution, I will truly be a powerful god, punishing everyone I deem to be impure and depraved."

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
A truly lost individual. So sad when you consider quote 6 above. The deaths could have been avoided, but also this young man could have awoken his mind to how flawed his view of the world was if only he talked to someone instead of writing things down. His responsibly sure - but let down by the system.

Apparently he'd been spoken to by police and they just said he wasn't a problem. If his ramblings had been against a race or gay people, would they have just been so relaxed?

I didn't know US cops were seen as great defenders of blacks and gays?

I'd be more looking at how his relatively privileged background might have protected him from cop scrutiny.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
"Do you have mental health problems?" "You do?". "How many guns would you like?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here