Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Last song/ album you listened to?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A Band Called O - On the Road. A band from the 70’s that I saw at the Dome supporting the absolutely appaling Welsh band Man. This is the only album of theirs I have been able to find on CD or download, so enjoying reliving my youth :smile:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Currently listening to Ultravox - Vienna on vinyl. Found it in a record shop yesterday, quite surprised it was only $10.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A Band Called O - On the Road. A band from the 70’s that I saw at the Dome supporting the absolutely appaling Welsh band Man. This is the only album of theirs I have been able to find on CD or download, so enjoying reliving my youth :smile:

Both 'The Knife' and 'Within Reach' had CD releases in 1994 so you may be able to track down copies of these although they may not be cheap.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Sky Trails by David Crosby including some Steely Dan nuances, subtle notes of Dream of Blue Turtles era Sting and a gorgeous version of Joni Mitchells' Amelia. I can't post videos due to technical issues, but worth sharing if a kindly soul might help?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Moontan. By Golden Earring

Absolutely brilliant album.

I am also into Joe Bonamassa. He is exceptional.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
So where has [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] gone then? Anyone know? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], [MENTION=3052]Hungry Joe[/MENTION] ?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
So where has [MENTION=5200]Buzzer[/MENTION] gone then? Anyone know? [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION], [MENTION=232]Simster[/MENTION], [MENTION=3052]Hungry Joe[/MENTION] ?

No idea mate, hope he's back soon though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here