Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Last song/ album you listened to?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Led Zeppelin 11 inspired by hearing What Is And What Should Never Be at the start of the new Endeavour series a couple of weeks ago. I had totally forgotten just how good that track in particular and the album was.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Going old school. I looked this up for comedy purposes on another thread. But bugger me, it is effing stunning still after all these years. Saw them do this at the Dome in 73 or 74....70p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Going old school. I looked this up for comedy purposes on another thread. But bugger me, it is effing stunning still after all these years. Saw them do this at the Dome in 73 or 74....70p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szJq1lwnkNw

Only 3 years short of the 50th anniversary of the release of Foxtrot, does tend to make you feel old.

Is there a better way of enjoying 22m 52s.

Maybe we need a new thread: The best song that takes up one side of an album.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Both Floating Points albums and the new Yves Tumor.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I saw them supporting Lindisfarne at the Dome, same gig?

No, that was earlier. I was 'too young' for that. I didn't start going to gigs till I was 14. They headlined the Dome twice in the space of about 6 months. Was probably 1973. :wave:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Selling England By The Pound - Genesis "Firth of the Fifth" still gives me chills when the guitar solo kicks in even after all these years.

monty uk

Sep 25, 2018
You mean this gig?

A Band Called O - On the Road. A band from the 70’s that I saw at the Dome supporting the absolutely appaling Welsh band Man. This is the only album of theirs I have been able to find on CD or download, so enjoying reliving my youth :smile:
Man, Band Called O.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here