Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there anyone who doesn't like...,

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I don't like it. I'm a huge fan of Queen, but found it too poppy and lacking real melody and generally a bit weak. More importantly, Brian May didn't like it as it was Freddie's paen to his hedonistic gay clubbing lifestyle that Brian wanted him to reign in at the time as he feared he was overdoing it. How right he was.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That bit in the middle, the sort of call and response bit, that's a bit shit, isn't it?

I'm right. That's why they call me Mr. Fahrenheit.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't Stop Me Now by Queen?

If so, why?

Funnily enough, Brian May isn't the biggest fan of the song but it's more to do with what Freddie Mercury was saying in that song and his complete hedonism at the time he wrote it. And boy, were they right to be worried.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
It's also used far too many times on the likes of Red Nose Day and Children in Need TV twatathons

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Funnily enough, Brian May isn't the biggest fan of the song but it's more to do with what Freddie Mercury was saying in that song and his complete hedonism at the time he wrote it. And boy, were they right to be worried.
I just said that!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Freddie never answered when I gave him a call.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Can't stand Queen. Only decent album they did was the soundtrack to Highlander.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Queen bore me to tears.

Can't say I dislike any of their songs but i don't really like any of them either.

I kind of kicked against them and their 'old' fans and what they represented (to me) when i was a youth and never really recovered.

Meh I believe the young uns say

You have not been charged for this insightful and exciting post.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here