Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harsh lessons of life.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
need help from NSC

my nephews new(ish) girlfried is going to magaluf on a hen do. I've told him that she'll be filled in every hole and to be prepared for it and not to quiz her on her return. I have also told him to ignore any bandiness in her legs when he picks her up from the airport. he seems reluctant to heed my advice.

how can I prepare the boy for the harsh realities of life?

phoenix

May 18, 2009
need help from NSC

my nephews new(ish) girlfried is going to magaluf on a hen do. I've told him that she'll be filled in every hole and to be prepared for it and not to quiz her on her return. I have also told him to ignore any bandiness in her legs when he picks her up from the airport. he seems reluctant to heed my advice.

Sorry to say Red Star, you are 100% correct. But will he believe you -------- no.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
need help from NSC

You can't, he will have to learn the hard way.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
need help from NSC

I wish I'd had an uncle like you when I was growing up. I had to learn the harsh realities of relationships the hard way.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
need help from NSC

Is this one of the infamous Richard Scudamore emails? :lolol:

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
teach him that girls that go on hen do's to Magaluf are really not the calibre of 'mate' any male should be seeking.

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
need help from NSC

Tell him to get ready to plough her sister upon her return (making sure she (a) has a sister and (b) is the legal age of consent).

Failing that, is her Mum a looker? :moo:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Tell him to bang her mate, before she goes, and make sure she knows, a life lesson for all three involved, everybody wins. Oh and tell her mates fiancee as well, he'll thank him for it later

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Make sure he steeps the gusset of every pair of drawers she packs in a mixture of Bicarbonate and Tabasco sauce...let it dry thoroughly before packing mind you.

If the young lady gets excited by a dance floor fondle her blip will trigger a chilli flavoured volcano in her pants rendering her foaming and useless...and if any fellow traveller (probably a scaffolders mate from Runcorn) still mounts an assault he will find the experience memorable.

The beauty is..lshe won't be able to say anything about it without incriminating herself.

On the other hand, if she is such a notorious dirtbox, he should give her the Spanish before she sets off.

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
Make sure he steeps the gusset of every pair of drawers she packs in a mixture of Bicarbonate and Tabasco sauce...let it dry thoroughly before packing mind you.

If the young lady gets excited by a dance floor fondle her blip will trigger a chilli flavoured volcano in her pants rendering her foaming and useless...and if any fellow traveller (probably a scaffolders mate from Runcorn) still mounts an assault he will find the experience memorable.

The beauty is..lshe won't be able to say anything about it without incriminating herself.

On the other hand, if she is such a notorious dirtbox, he should give her the Spanish before she sets off.

But what if she goes commando?

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
He MUST arrange a boys weekend in Blackpool [or similar] where playing away is also a fair game sport.
If she don't like it, she'll have to give Magaluf a miss.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Tell him to bang her mate, before she goes, and make sure she knows, a life lesson for all three involved, everybody wins. Oh and tell her mates fiancee as well, he'll thank him for it later

This, but make sure he "thumbs it in", in case she ever finds out.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Girls that go to shagalouf are sluts, which is why blokes go there, blokes still outnumber birds 10 to 1 tho! Sausage fest!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here