Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OFFICIAL. Football is unfair

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Gotta feel for Derby. And not just because it was QPR, but they were better by a mile. Unbelievably unlucky, and that O'neil bloke has got away with murder. Not as bad, but slightly like that Suarez handball vs Ghana 2010, with Ghana missing the resulting pen and then losing the game

Last edited:

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Gotta feel for Derby. And not just because it was QPR, but they were better by a mile. Unbelievably unlucky, and that O'neil bloke has got away with murder. Not as bad, but slightly like that Suarez handball vs Ghana 2010, with Ghana missing the resulting pen and then losing the game

have you not read the rules, the team that scores the most goals wins, not the team who passes the most how is that unfair

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
have you not read the rules, the team that scores the most goals wins, not the team who passes the most how is that unfair

It's only sympathy, mate. Just thinking that if even I was disappointed when the final whistle went, then imagine how the derby fans must feel. I know the rules alright, but sad to see the club better over the season fall at the final hurdle

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I doubt many felt for us or Watford last year despite being better than Palace over the season.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I've just read this on Twitter but it is true.

Brighton's record against the three promoted sides

Played 6 Won 4 Drawn 2 Lost 0.

We've got to learn not to choke in important matches.

QPR defended magnificently so they deserved it end of story - and the best bit of football of the game was Zamora's

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who gives a Rat's Ar*e about Derby County ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here