Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your poo smell worse after a night on the beer?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
Mine does but why is that?

My girlfriend reckons she can tell how many I've had the night before by the amount of windows needed open the following day. :drink:

bassking

Mar 18, 2011
The Dollar Store
Mine does but why is that?

My girlfriend reckons she can tell how many I've had the night before by the amount of windows needed open the following day. :drink:

It just has to do with the liver and bile really. bile is a substance used in the body in order to filter out everything that is bad. so what happens is bile is released to help the liver break substances apart. alcohol is dissolved easily in water, but bile breaks it apart so that it can increase its surface area. well the bile is now not usable. it has become part of the solution that is needing to leave the body. part of this is peed out, and the other part of bile is gone through poo.

Kikikaikai

Charlatan?
May 20, 2014
Brighton
Ale + Jaegermeister + Fast Food is bad news the next morning!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Massive blow out at Tayyabs last night. Some ale before and a bucket of red wine during. Epically smelly poo.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Guinness poo is the worst.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I find a number of sambuccas bring a tearjerking whiff to one of my nextday sticky poo pongs. Although the murderous skin-peeling steam from the one-time-only eaten brussell sprout curry is possibly the sick-inducing record odour in my history of truly foul dungs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here