Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shooting at UCSB

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Seems a story of rejection, all he talks about really is sexual gratification... It's hard to comprehend what state of mind someone has to be in to carry out something like this.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
That video just seems so full of cliche and seems so false, almost like an amateur movie or audition tape based on a badly written (and acted) script. I would expect either it's going to end up being a hoax/error in a facebook rush to break news (in trying to find out who he was, which director he is the son of, I found a link to a reddit forum that claimed to have proof he really is the person responsible, but that proof was deleted). If it really is the guy who did it, I would suspect this video is an excuse, that the reason he is giving are not the real reasons behind what he did.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
That laugh he does. Very chilling.

Loners who don't understand why they are found unattractive - we've all known them. Thank God we don't have guns here.

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
That video just seems so full of cliche and seems so false, almost like an amateur movie or audition tape based on a badly written (and acted) script. I would expect either it's going to end up being a hoax/error in a facebook rush to break news (in trying to find out who he was, which director he is the son of, I found a link to a reddit forum that claimed to have proof he really is the person responsible, but that proof was deleted). If it really is the guy who did it, I would suspect this video is an excuse, that the reason he is giving are not the real reasons behind what he did.

It is indeed very bizarre, but apparently if you look at the licence plates of his BMW (see some of his other YouTube videos) they match the plates of the BMW at the crime scene. This was reported on the Daily Mail website, so obviously could be a load of bollocks.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bloke didn't seem to understand that being an obvious psychopath doesn't generally endear you to members of the opposite sex.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Listening to The Now Show (radio 4 topical, satirical comedy) they mentioned, pretty much as a throw away line, that UKIP are in favour of legalising hand guns.
WT and most definitely F :ohmy:

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Listening to The Now Show (radio 4 topical, satirical comedy) they mentioned, pretty much as a throw away line, that UKIP are in favour of legalising hand guns.
WT and most definitely F :ohmy:

Contrary to popular belief, handguns are indeed legal on the Channel Isles and the IoM.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
people in Switzerland all have guns - no problems there.

the US gov want the guns off the people due to their economy going belly up in the next few years.....so get their hollywood mates to get on some project monarch type gig with a loner in pyschiatric care.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
the US gov want the guns off the people due to their economy going belly up in the next few years.....so get their hollywood mates to get on some project monarch type gig with a loner in pyschiatric care.

This is why you're the sheep. The shooting only occurred a few hours ago and none of us are aware yet of anything other than that video and what the police have said but already you're calling it a conspiracy theory. Again. That's a surprise.

Where's your open mind? Where's the forensic analysis to make the conclusion fit the facts rather than vice versa?

I'd have a smidgen of respect for your views if just once after a tragedy you announced that you were keeping an open mind about what happened until the facts were known.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
This is why you're the sheep. The shooting only occurred a few hours ago and none of us are aware yet of anything other than that video and what the police have said but already you're calling it a conspiracy theory. Again. That's a surprise.

Where's your open mind? Where's the forensic analysis to make the conclusion fit the facts rather than vice versa?

I'd have a smidgen of respect for your views if just once after a tragedy you announced that you were keeping an open mind about what happened until the facts were known.

forensics? like the ones at the Diana murder scene?

hollywood parents, lone-nut, pysciatric care, dark occultism in the video speech.....all the hallmarks of project monarch are there.......if it looks like a spade, it's probably a spade.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here