Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Flags

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Have been trawling the web looking for someone that can do a digital print on a nylon flag, not too complicated and at a budget price, sort of quality of the flags we got for the Doncaster game. Some of the prices online seem ludicrously high. Only looking for about 10-15.

Any ideas anyone?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Try Northern Flags or Bannerbox

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Thanks, have put in enquiries but initial thoughts are they are probably more expensive than we are looking to pay. Will see how it goes.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thanks, have put in enquiries but initial thoughts are they are probably more expensive than we are looking to pay. Will see how it goes.

Hi Drew I will send a message for you to [MENTION=29098]Sussaxon[/MENTION] as he has more flags than you can shake a stick at, he sits near me in the WSU, he isn't on here much but I will contact him on Twitter, he will know the best place for a flag.

As mentioned above #2 they look good, also Genesis flags from Manchester, I can't find a website for them but if you are on Twitter it's [MENTION=14183]genesis[/MENTION]flags

Sussaxon

Mar 19, 2014
Sussex
MrFlag in Swansea! :bowdown:

Unfortunately it's going to be quite expensive due to the fact that you only want up to 15. You would literally need to order 1000s to get them at a cheap price... Sorry!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
MrFlag in Swansea! :bowdown:

Unfortunately it's going to be quite expensive due to the fact that you only want up to 15. You would literally need to order 1000s to get them at a cheap price... Sorry!

Thanks. Had a look and you're right, bit more pricey than I'm hoping to pay

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
How much are you expecting to pay? And why Nylon?

£5-10 a piece and I only said nylon because I assume it is cheaper than cotton. Any cheap material, polyester or whatever would suffice. The team I manage are in some National finals in Brum and thought it might be good if the parents had some flags to waive!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I'll see on Tuesday - 5'x 3' ?

I have a few suppliers that print sailflags I can ask but £5-10 is pushing it

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
thought it might be good if the parents had some flags to waive!

Strange thing to get excited about, parent's turning down your nice flags.

Gets coat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here