Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Do any of Brighton's directors live in East Dean?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Which East Dean?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Honestly, and I don't mean to be rude, but who really cares where the directors live?

No offence taken. I will fess up to a bit of fishing. The answer is related to a little titbit of info I have heard in relation to Oscar's departure. It could be utter nonsense and in any case I will not be posting it here thereby rendering either myself or NSC (Bozza) open to legal action.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
No offence taken. I will fess up to a bit of fishing. The answer is related to a little titbit of info I have heard in relation to Oscar's departure. It could be utter nonsense and in any case I will not be posting it here thereby rendering either myself or NSC (Bozza) open to legal action.

So the point was ?

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
So the point was ?

The point was that if anyone was able to confirm that a director lives in East Dean it might just give a bit of credence to the story I heard. Yes j was asking for a purely selfish reason but I am not stupid enough to share it on here.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The point was that if anyone was able to confirm that a director lives in East Dean it might just give a bit of credence to the story I heard. Yes j was asking for a purely selfish reason but I am not stupid enough to share it on here.

You can get addresses of all Directors of every UK company via company house, unless the Director is itself a company. Even then it's normally traceable.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
It wasn't a prat I saw twice last week cruising in a black sports fastback with plates "X GOD X" was it? Firstly down Cliffe High Street in Lewes Wednesday afternoon, then the next day in Newhaven parking in the taxirank.

Had a WAG type with him. Too young for a sports director possibly, although looked a bit like Tango-Man come to think of it...

topdollar

Mar 5, 2009
It wasn't a prat I saw twice last week cruising in a black sports fastback with plates "X GOD X" was it? Firstly down Cliffe High Street in Lewes Wednesday afternoon, then the next day in Newhaven parking in the taxirank.

Had a WAG type with him. Too young for a sports director possibly, although looked a bit like Tango-Man come to think of it...

That guy is 100‰ not a director he is my neighbour

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here