Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock's Blue and White Army.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Neil Warnock should be our new manager. It wouldn't be pretty but if we want someone who knows the division inside out, has proven experience of getting teams promoted to the premiership, there aren't many with better records than straight talking Neil Warnock. He's a winner and would get us up.

“Walking along, singing a song, walking into Warnock's wonderland..."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Well the last ex-Palace manager you had didn't do too badly did he?

What, sat & endured a 5-0 defeat at Selhurst and then got us relegated?

Awesome. I'd hate to see a bad one.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Neil Warnock should be our new manager. It wouldn't be pretty but if we want someone who knows the division inside out, has proven experience of getting teams promoted to the premiership, there aren't many with better records than straight talking Neil Warnock. He's a winner and would get us up.

“Walking along, singing a song, walking into Warnock's wonderland..."

And when he fails you can call him "Colin W@nker" as we did.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I like Warnock, but I don't think he would be suitable here.

seagull_in_malaysia

Aug 18, 2006
Reading
Football is an entertainment business. What is the point of getting promoted if you play shit football to get it? I'd rather enjoy watching Brighton every week. With Neil I wouldn't.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Football is an entertainment business. What is the point of getting promoted if you play shit football to get it? I'd rather enjoy watching Brighton every week. With Neil I wouldn't.

Did you enjoy watching Oscar Garcia's team every week? Not exactly entertaining was it. I'm all for entertaining football but right now we need someone who can get us promoted.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
My Colin-o-meter would explode at the mere thought.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Would be a great appointment but is far to obvious. Why on earth would we want someone with 8/9 promotions on their cv and who probably knows every player in this division, when we can take a huge gamble. Makes no sense at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here