Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Leyton Orient !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
They hold a very special place in my heart as I worked their for 6 years when I lived in East London as a student at UEL.
Matchday Chief Steward and coaching the under 16s side after doing my FA Prelim badge as it was called then.
Many good memories especially getting stick from Brighton fans until unveiling my Albion shirt under my Stewards jacket explaining I'm a lifelong Albion fan when the Albion were in town. Mid 90s.

Good luck Leyton Orient you deserve to go up after all these years. :clap2:
And thank you Barry Hearne for believing in my coaching abilities and asking me to work on the door at
York Hall Boxing Venue in Bethnal Green. It was the greatest night of my life. Except Albion staying up in 97 and beating
Sheffield Wednesday in the 83 semi ha ha !!! :)

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Be nice to give BH £100k in ticket sales, £80k more than many others in Div, and watch him bill us £800 for seat damage again

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That, and the thought of Jabba the Hutt leading his Rotherham side in the Championship next season is most unpleasant.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
I'm torn here. On the one hand I wish Slade, Cox and Vincelot well, and would like another London away day. On the other hand, I don't want Barry Hearn to be happy. It's quite a dilemma.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm torn here. On the one hand I wish Slade, Cox and Vincelot well, and would like another London away day. On the other hand, I don't want Barry Hearn to be happy. It's quite a dilemma.

I have the same dilemma. There's a new ground at Rotherham, I have inlaws there, but want Cox, Slade & Vincelot to do well.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Agee 100%. Just hope there is NEVER another 4-4 type game... but Slade might end up at WBA (according to the Mail this week) if successful.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD

Then cheer on Alex Revell.

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
I shall be cheering the LOs on in person - going to the match tomorrow with my three LO supporting cousins. Suddenly had a free b/h weekend after events a couple of weekends ago.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Anyone who remembers Scott McGleish and Barry Hearn, and their anti-Brighton actions and comments, should be supporting Rotherham. Short memories or young fans I guess.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Anyone who remembers Scott McGleish and Barry Hearn, and their anti-Brighton actions and comments, should be supporting Rotherham. Short memories or young fans I guess.

Understand, but.... balanced by Russell Slade and Dean Cox for me and tipped over in favour by another local away trip. Go Orient.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Absolutely hate Orient. Hate their fans, hate the chairman and I hate the club full stop.

I fully hope Rotherham smash them tomorrow......that and they have a new ground.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
After orient and Barry Hearn wanted to get us kicked out of the league in 97, it staggers me why some of you are so far up their backsides.

I hope for the ex Albion contingent they do well, but for their board, owner and fans- I hope they **** up big time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here