Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Good luck Derby

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Decent club Derby, so good luck to them. Also to McLaren who was treated shoddily during his England 'rain' (get it?)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good luck to Derby, hopefully they will win

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Don't really care who wins but would rather a shorter away trip to QPR and see them fined millions !!! :thumbsup:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
QPR have two budgets for next season, one huge to get them out of this Div and one gigantic for the PL. Up the R's

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Yes, good luck Derby.

An FFP transfer embargo for QPR would serve as a great example to other relegated clubs.

The Fulham owner is already talking of spending massively next season to get promotion.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Derby's football deserves to have a Premier League setting, good luck to them.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I'd be happier to go to QPR because Derby have become an all-around capable and decent club, built on a sustainable basis, who deserve promotion.

I feel sorry for QPR's fans whose future looked so bright a little while back. Still, Derby for me today. I shall watch from the pub and dream of what could have been (if for no other reason than to have not had to endure all these horse/panic/overreaction /rumour threads for the last three weeks).

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Derby all the way for me...we took 6 points off Leicester,4 off Burnley,4 off QPR and completely got pulverised by a good Derby side....for one day only I'm a Rams supporter.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Good luck Derby - please make Harry really twitch.

twitch.gif

Last edited:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Yes, good luck Derby.

An FFP transfer embargo for QPR would serve as a great example to other relegated clubs.

The Fulham owner is already talking of spending massively next season to get promotion.

THIS. As a part-time Bees fan we hate QPR anyway. And want to play them and Fulham next season.

Just hope we don't get absolutely mullered...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here