Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar contemplates his future , Celtic ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Wasn't there a story in the Argus when he first joined us where he used coffee cups to demonstrate tactics ? Pity he didn't end up using them !

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I think the pictures are the same ones as when he had signed for us. I see the problem now, we never played with the second cup from the front.

article-2637898-1AE2431A00000578-456_634x415.jpg

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I hope he gets a job, as we get compensation if he does. Win Win

Do we ? He left us, why would we get compo.

I don't think he did much with us to impress any one else, but then it's only scottish football, my cat would win the title with them.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Easiest job in world football.

Champions league (first round) every year and 50,000 attendance. Playing championship level football against league 3 division equivalents. All the coffee cups he could want..

AND...being Spanish, he's a catholic.

Cafe Racer 59

May 21, 2014
North Stand NWSS
I don't care where he goes as long as he doesn't come back to us we need someone who is attack minded with the forwards to go with it. It's teams with the attacking fire power who always do well as can be seen over the past and he never had a clue about closing a game out!

GolfingGull

Jul 21, 2013
Costa del Worthing
I keep getting the feeling that he was just using us to get his big move elsewhere.

I remember the Tel Aviv fan telling us at the start of the season that we we lucky to have Oscar at Brighton but dont be surprised if he ups and leaves at the end of the season like he did to them. How right he was.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Quite funny that he says in that article that he'd be confident of getting Celtic into the Champions League.

In other news, I'm confident that I'll be able to move to the kitchen in a minute by using this new technique I've developed of putting my left foot in front of my right, then quickly moving the right in front of the left, followed by the left to the front again and so on until I've arrived at where I want to be. I've decided to call it "walking". Takes a huge amount of skill for a grown adult, you know. I'm massively proud.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Quite funny that he says in that article that he'd be confident of getting Celtic into the Champions League.

In other news, I'm confident that I'll be able to move to the kitchen in a minute by using this new technique I've developed of putting my left foot in front of my right, then quickly moving the right in front of the left, followed by the left to the front again and so on until I've arrived at where I want to be. I've decided to call it "walking". Takes a huge amount of skill for a grown adult, you know. I'm massively proud.

Celtic have to get through 3 qualifying rounds, the playoff round can be quite tough.

I think he is referring to this rather than winning the Scottish Prem.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Celtic have to get through 3 qualifying rounds, the playoff round can be quite tough.

I think he is referring to this rather than winning the Scottish Prem.

Oh I see.

Let's hope he can get them past the champions of Iceland, San Marino & Liechtenstein then :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here