Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Costel Pantilimon - sign him up!!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Released by Man City 6ft 8 Romanian goalkeeper. I know he only played a handful of games for them but would be a great acquisition for Championship level.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Would not command more than 15-20k a week. Look at his past went straight from Romania to City so would not be on ridiculous wages. If we have learnt nothing else over the last few seasons its that a class keeper is essential in this division.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hope not, then the girls that ask me 'never mind the 6 feet what about the 8 inches?' will have a new target

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
So he went from 5k a week to 50k a week and back to us for 15k. I think he might be expecting a bit more than we are prepared to pay

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I'd be happy with him, but i expect he would want large wages, regardless of his background...he would have been paid handsomely at City and would probably expect similar.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Pantilimon? Will nobody think of Warren Aspinall?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would not command more than 15-20k a week. Look at his past went straight from Romania to City so would not be on ridiculous wages. If we have learnt nothing else over the last few seasons its that a class keeper is essential in this division.
I am sure that I read that we had nobody other than TK on 5 figures a week that we had to pay, if so £15-£20 a week would be back up to TK level and possibly why he was let go, FFP. I think that I also read that the average wage in the Championship was £6-£8k per week.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Watford have signed Gomes from spurs on a one year deal. Does that mean alumina is available, or has he gone elsewhere?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Blimey. You'd be happy with us spanking twenty grand a week on some big Romanian who's never played regularly in England before?

Yes, a class keeper is essential but that sort of money doesn't sit comfortably with me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here