Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Frank Lampard

Oct 2, 2008
I hate all this bullshit speculation but just heard from a mate who is well connected at the club and reckons Lampard as player manager is a done deal. He is usually reliable but I cannot guarantee it this time. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this ?.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Zero chance. Has he even done his managerial badges you need to manage in the championship?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
embarrased.gif

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
and pray what other reliable stories has this source provided?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I hate this time of year.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
FFS, there's a whole thread on this very subject HERE

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
I've just gone large on this. It's a cert. did it as a double with Stephen Gerrard winning sports person of the year after England smash the World Cup

Pintos

Jul 28, 2005
Oxted
Maybe as number 2 to Paul Clement, with his pal Joe Cole driving him to training.
And Tony Mowbray as Head of Pies.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I hate all this bullshit speculation but just heard from a mate who is well connected at the club and reckons Lampard as player manager is a done deal. He is usually reliable but I cannot guarantee it this time. Just wondering if anyone else has heard this ?.
Do we have the same mate as one from work told me exactly the same. Not sure mines well connected but he said he has a mate at the club who is in the know.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Only if bloom has thrown a mental.

It would be a great thing. But never in a million years.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
I wasn't going to believe you but seeing as you hate all the bullshit speculation, but still posted this I can only assume it's true.....

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I hate all this bullshit speculation but just heard from a mate who is well connected at the club and reckons Lampard as player manager is a done deal. He is usually reliable but I cannot guarantee it this time.
You've taken time out to share this with us, and no one has believed you. I mean, not one person. It's a sign of the sad world we live in where people don't trust their fellow humans any more, and I feel for you.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here