Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pick me my dinner!!!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm very bored watching possibly the most boring rugby match in history. However I've just realised I haven't had my dinner yet, and therefore I'm going to nip down to the local co-op to by myself something to eat (Saturday is food shopping day!!)

Can the wonderful people of NSC help me decide what to have, as I'm being indecisive (and it also gives people a chance to display their friday night eating habits!!). Plus, this HAS to be a better thread than UKIP, worrying about the squad, and more bloody UKIP!!!

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
get pizza?

Nah, Not feeling pizza if I'm honest, and I don't really fancy a takeaway!! Some of the chav foods on the thread yesterday sound appealing, so I'm just looking for inventive inspiration!!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Fish finger sandwich - cheap white bread and ketchup a must! Disaster if you go gastro and serve on wholemeal

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Put on a blindfold, plonk a frying pan on the hob and randomly pick two tins from the cupboard.

Empty said tins into pan and proceed to crack 4 eggs over the lot.

Stir vigorously for three minutes, empty onto plate and cover with brown sauce and jam.

Worthingite

Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
changed my mind somewhat based on the shops offerings - I remembered someone on the chav food thread mentioning about a cheese and chicken nugget sandwich! Co op had nuggets on offer and I kinda liked the idea of it :)

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Just ordered takeaway on Hungryhouse what a palaver bloody sight quicker to phone I'm sure.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here