Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Concerned...

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Before anyone starts giving me abuse, I'm a positive Albion fan and I know it's not even pre-season yet, but I'm slightly perturbed with the fact we are unsure of which direction we are going in ?

Is it just me...?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
KTF

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Faith, Hope and Charity dark horses one and all!

Actually and seriously, I was more concernced when Jeff Wood turned up in his tracksuit bottoms tucked into his socks. Boy was I concerned.

Kosh

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Which direction are we going?

We've released our top earners to reduce our wage bill. FFP seeks to reduce wage bills which are causing clubs to be financially unstable. Do you want us to be financially stable because a few fans are worried we have to wait a little while longer to get to the premier league?

What concerns me is the fact that so many people seem to be worried. Why? What of? It's rather embarrassing. There's also tons of other threads on the same subject.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I'm guessing that the team is going to have a MASSIVE overhaul - I honestly can't see Nzuzi being our top signing. Keep the faith, I'm actually a little bit excited about all of this.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just so long as we are the best run club in The Conference I don't mind.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Are we going left or going right?
Are we east sussex or west sussex?
Are we the left hand or the right hand?
Are we WSU. WSL, north stand or south stand?

WHICH ??? ?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Just enjoy the World Cup and stop worrying. Very very early days.

gully1984

May 3, 2014
Which direction are we going?

We've released our top earners to reduce our wage bill. FFP seeks to reduce wage bills which are causing clubs to be financially unstable. Do you want us to be financially stable because a few fans are worried we have to wait a little while longer to get to the premier league?

What concerns me is the fact that so many people seem to be worried. Why? What of? It's rather embarrassing. There's also tons of other threads on the same subject.

I like your post and like I said I'm positive but have to be honest something feels strange about the clubs direction at the moment?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Just enjoy the World Cup and stop worrying. Very very early days.

We didn't get our new manager until June last year and the whole of the season was filled with excuses, like he didn't have a preseason. I, for one, want to see a new manager in soon. Then we know that he'll have some input into the new signings.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Not really worried yet, depending on who gets the managers job, I will either start worrying then or relax further. I don't expect we will do much this season, this is the last chance for some of those who want to gamble on going up to make expensive signings, and we will be beaten to a few of our targets by those clubs and the Parachute payment clubs. Season after next, we should have a fairly strong hand in the transfer market and I think that will be the one for us. We just need to be entertaining enough to keep the ticket sales high.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Clements announced as manager after the Champs League final, admits he already knew about and approved signing of Toko and has 'other targets he's agreed'. Would be a good start to the week......

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
Before anyone starts giving me abuse, I'm a positive Albion fan and I know it's not even pre-season yet, but I'm slightly perturbed with the fact we are unsure of which direction we are going in ?

Is it just me...?

We're pre season, precisely only two weeks in. The Board have a B plan in place and have plans in place. They are ahead of others in the Championship so no fears. We will end up with a top manager who will sign the right players. Trust in TB and his boys.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
Yes a frustrating and disappointing end to the season but concerned? No. The board are right to take a bit of time especially after falling out with last two managers. The new man's going to have a very busy time re-building the squad but providing we get the right person in, (not Hughton) that'll be exciting. But beyond this, the bigger picture is very, very good. We have a great 30,000 stadium, with a state of the art training complex opening in the next month or two. We have 20,000 plus season-ticket holders helping to make us, traditionally "little old Brighton and Hove Albion," the Championship's best supported club, and promotion to the Premier League a realistic target in the (near) future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here