Brighton
Zooms in from nowhere to 2-1

Anyone see that coming?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
As long as it goes away again as quickly as it came, I'll be happy.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Surely it's not going to be him?

It really doesn't fit with the type of football Bloom likes.

Unless he has had a change of heart and thinks a different style will see us up?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Someone had 50 quid on him so the bookies panic...

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
u2yre5a6.jpg

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Surely it's not going to be him?

It really doesn't fit with the type of football Bloom likes.

Unless he has had a change of heart and thinks a different style will see us up?
Eh? What sort of style do you associate with Mowbray, out of interest?

I only ever remember him playing a passing game at WBA & Boro. In fact I specifically recall him coming under a fair bit of criticism for being almost too stubborn in his belief of the passing game when WBA got relegated from the Prem in 08/09 (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/nov/14/premierleague-westbrom).

But that's bye the bye, very much doubt we'd go for Mowbray anyway. Bookies, schmookies. Means very little.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Eh? What sort of style do you associate with Mowbray, out of interest?

I only ever remember him playing a passing game at WBA & Boro. In fact I specifically recall him coming under a fair bit of criticism for being almost too stubborn in his belief of the passing game when WBA got relegated from the Prem in 08/09 (http://www.theguardian.com/football/2008/nov/14/premierleague-westbrom).

But that's bye the bye, very much doubt we'd go for Mowbray anyway. Bookies, schmookies. Means very little.

I remember him for unsuccessful and unattractive football. Which is weird really as I had forgotten about the criticism of his passing game.

I guess it shows how people (in this case me) can be swayed completely by a reaction. Was reading it on twitter and on here and the negative response reminded me of all the bad results!

Might not be the worst result in the world if he signed then

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Had a terrible run as Middlesbrough manager last year.

Something grim like about 4 points in 20 games or similar ( probably an exaggeration ).

Best we swerve him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here