Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

REAL or ATLETICO

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
So who do you want to win the Champions League now that there is a (very tenuous) Albion interest?

Pauly Clements White and White army?

Or the only team to play in a stadium named after two Albion greats?

Well?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
And yes, a poll would have been good but my iPad seems to have obliterated it :down:

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Atletico Madrid to win as it will make a change for non 'tippy tappy galictico' team to win :albion2:

I thank you.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Can't see Atletico overturning a side with Bale and Ronaldo in. Then again, never saw Hull being 2-0 up against arsenal in the FA Cup final after 8 minutes either. Football, eh? Bloody hell!

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Atletico. Can't bring myself to EVER want a team to win that the biggest CJTC in the entire world plays for.

gordonchas

Jul 1, 2012
Atletico Madrid to win as it will make a change for non 'tippy tappy galictico' team to win :albion2:
Real Madrid are a "tippy tappy" team?

Can't see Atletico overturning a side with Bale and Ronaldo in. Then again, never saw Hull being 2-0 up against arsenal in the FA Cup final after 8 minutes either. Football, eh? Bloody hell!

You can't envisage that even though they just won the Spanish League? But if you're comparing them with bloody Hull City.....

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Hello there!
Barcelona tippy tappy, Real Madrid galactico.
Just a generalisation
Real Madrid are a "tippy tappy" team?

You can't envisage that even though they just won the Spanish League? But if you're comparing them with bloody Hull City.....

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
As one of my Spanish friends at uni is an avid Atletico fan, I would have to go with them to win it. Make a nice change as well to see a different team win, and they probably do have the momentum going into the final - seeing as they won La Liga the other day.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Atleti for me.

Can't support the other lot, Clement or not.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Athletic. Smash the arrogant royals

Athletic = Athletic Bilbao
Atleti = Atletico Madrid
:smile:

Atleti all the way. One final push of an amazing season, they really deserve it. Team is likely to be taken apart this summer so now or never (or not for a very long time).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here