Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players to leave our club

Magic City

Mar 29, 2014
Gutted - Glenn Murray hands down. Thank fully signing CMS softened the blow but Murray was by far my favourite player in that title winning season

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Zamora or Sidwell

Sidwell was with us for a frigging month!

For me I was gutted losing Bridders, Barnes and El Abd in January. Gutted at losing Orlandi too this season.

Really wanted to keep Bridge last season but before that other than Zamora I really havent been that sad to see many of our players go. Even when Bobby went it was a long time coming.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Mike Small. Never replaced him properly, and we went down.

Oh, and Sergei Gotsmanov - to Southampton RESERVES. I cuffing loved that skinny little runt.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Zamora or Sidwell

were the two players who first came to my mind. But with Zamora, it was inevitable he'd leave and getting a season out of him in Championship felt more than I could've hoped for when we signed him. Sidwell too was always going on to bigger things after his loan.

For me it's hands down Glenn Murray. Title winning euphoria deflated within days by news we were selling our best players to bitter rivals. Ouch.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Didn't Small and Byrne both go in the same summer? and just after we lost the play off final.

That was truly gutting.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Dean Cox was a massive favourite of mine but it has to be Ward. I cried when he left.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

albionite

May 20, 2009
Mike Small. Never replaced him properly, and we went down.

Oh, and Sergei Gotsmanov - to Southampton RESERVES. I cuffing loved that skinny little runt.

Forgot about these two but Gotsmanov was never really our player.

Edit i see he was with us on a non-contract, memory is playing up as thought we had him on loan why we lost him to Southampton.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Also didn't like losing Cullip

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Sergei Gotsmanov - to Southampton RESERVES. I cuffing loved that skinny little runt.

Him

And talking of skinny, Ian Mellor. Wardy was never the same player after Spider went

Wasn't too happy when Nobby Horton or Jimmy Case left either

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here