Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bathroom advice, anyone?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I'm fed up arguing with Mrs Not Andy Naylor about her ideas for a new bathroom and I want to, er, wash my hands of it apart from writing the cheque. That's one part of it I don't seem to be able to avoid.

So, does anyone know someone good who does the complete bathroom job - plumbing, fitting, tiling, the works (and, most importantly, explaining to people why certain things simply can't be done in the limited space available)?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
STC Kitchens and Bathrooms..Seaford. ...01323 490048

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I did mine myself ; converted a bedroom into a bathroom with large shower, bath, basin and toilet. I did all the plumbing, building and tiling.

Took me a year though...

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I did mine myself ; converted a bedroom into a bathroom with large shower, bath, basin and toilet. I did all the plumbing, building and tiling.

Took me a year though...

And informed Building Control due to change of use and new connection to soil stack i'd hope.. ?!

Anyway to OP, assuming Seven Dials is your location (not London) then www.bbplumbing.co.uk (who are both Albion STH) would look after you very well.

R

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
SIMMO SAYS & Wrong Direction look us up on Facebook Simmonds Plumbing & Heating-----Lots of before & after videos.
WE are chocker at the moment tho!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
SIMMO SAYS & Wrong Direction look us up on Facebook Simmonds Plumbing & Heating-----Lots of before & after videos.
WE are chocker at the moment tho!

Looks like the job is at 7 Dials, more parking tickets! :rant:

Are you and Wrong Direction on Twitter Simmo?

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Looks like the job is at 7 Dials, more parking tickets! :rant:

Are you and Wrong Direction on Twitter Simmo?

That's what sparrows do:rolleyes:
I've only just learnt to text ffs!:moo:

To be honest I leave all that stuff to the 'Wrong Un':)

We have just finished a job in New England road:eek: had to park up the hill in a side road---got a ticket as well----fecking NAZIS:annoyed:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here