Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Players of the Season

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
How many times has the player of the season not played for us again? I can think of at least three - Chapman, McShane and Upson. Was Zamora one as well?

I think Whing did player after winning the award but not many times. Are there any more?

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Self fulfilling prophecy isn't it... Aren't the players we value most also the players everyone else I'd interested in?

Can't count bridcutt either, he stayed the first time, left the second - he cancels himself out.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I'd have thought it was fairly obvious that any club's stand out player would attract the attention of other teams. I'm pretty sure that probably happens elsewhere too, it's not some kind of Albion curse.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Cant we award next seasons gong to Greer now and be done with it?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What you smoking TSB? Bridcutt WAS player of the season for 2012-13. He left during the next seaosn (the last). GOML

He left after having played 5-10 games for us this season. This thread is for players who left without playing another game.
I'm smoking the ability to read the OP :smokin:

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Bridcutt still played for us again after the second PotS award. Granted it was only an injury hit 6 months but he still played.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
He left after having played 5-10 games for us this season. This thread is for players who left without playing another game.
I'm smoking the ability to read the OP :smokin:

Stop being a Nazi. It's basically the same thing. Bridcutt was clearly committed to leaving before even kicking a ball, he should have left in July. He never played 100% for us last season (13/4).

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Stop being a Nazi. It's basically the same thing. Bridcutt was clearly committed to leaving before even kicking a ball, he should have left in July. He never played 100% for us last season (13/4).

He still played. I normally agree with everything you say so let's just agree that you're wrong and we'll go from there :cool:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here