Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eubank on Eubank Jnr

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Reckons Junior is better than he ever was, and is destined to be a World Champion for a long time.

If he moves up to Super Middleweight with Groves, Buglione, Degale and Eubank in the mix it could be like rolling back the years to Benn, Watson and Eubank.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Reckons Junior is better than he ever was, and is destined to be a World Champion for a long time.

If he moves up to Super Middleweight with Groves, Buglione, Degale and Eubank in the mix it could be like rolling back the years to Benn, Watson and Eubank.

Lacks the power to go up in weight at the moment but that might well come as he's still quite young. Well that's what Rob P thinks mate and I'm not going to argue with him.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Also said he could beat Genady Golovkin which seems highly improbable at the moment.

He needs to beat a named fighter or maybe someone at his level say Billy Joe Saunders before I can start taking boosts like that seriously as his still never been tested as a pro.

Describing him as a hybrid of Duran, Jones Jnr & Toney was also over egging it slightly, my guess is they are trying to create free publicity as his career hasn't really taken off under 'Fat Mick' yet.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

Buglioni is VASTLY over-rated. The other three yes, but he'd be a fish out of water against any of them.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
He's the real deal. Would love to see him fight Defail or BJS now.

[yt]K79QXpJ395c[/yt]

A very considered response from BJS!

Some good young talent around the domestic scene at present and I have a feeling if politics don't get too much in the way we could be on for a golden 3/5 years in British boxing.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Dear me. He gets killed by GGG. Gets beaten by BJS. He has to wait his turn though. Not proved anything yet.

Ps. Lol at world class !!

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Eubank has been sparring with Froch and is rumoured to have acquitted himself well. I was ready to write him off a year ago, as he didn't appear to have the punch power, but he is walking through opponents now and looks ready for a step up in class.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here