Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Dullard Thunder Bolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beside the seaside, beside the sea
    Posts
    48,072

    Harry Redknapp to Bournemouth


    0 Not allowed!
    Harry Jnr that is (his grandson aged 8)



    http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27516843
    Quote Originally Posted by brighton bluenose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    NSC at its very best ~ a post based on assumption on a matter the poster hasn't got a clue about!!
    When people are rude to you, they reveal who they are, not who you are.

    • North Stand Chat

      advertising
      Join Date: Jul 2003
      Posts: Lots

        


    • #2
      Abort, retry, fail Barrel of Fun's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 2005
      Location
      Sūžsēaxe: The Land of the South Saxons
      Posts
      52,979


      0 Not allowed!
      Will he be paid in paper bags full of...








      ...5 penny sweets?
      You are the result of 4 billion years of evolutionary success. Act like it.
    • #3
      Members Man of Harveys's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      Brighton, UK
      Posts
      18,585


      0 Not allowed!
      His puppy has a NatWest piggy account
      Originally posted by Trufflehound
      The Englishman says: "Just wash your hands after you've finished jacking off that greyhound please. We're hungry."
    • #4
      Members 16bha's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Location
      East Stand Upper & Worthing
      Posts
      2,818


      0 Not allowed!
      He's waiting for grandad, because when 'Old Harry Rocks' at QPR, he will return to the Cherries to fill the void left following Eddie Howe's move to the Albion...
    • #5
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Posts
      51,704


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 16bha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He's waiting for grandad, because when 'Old Harry Rocks' at QPR, he will return to the Cherries to fill the void left following Eddie Howe's move to the Albion...
      I keep seeing references to Eddie Howe, what Brighton fans don't get is that Howe LOVES being Bournemouth manager and wants to stay there. We cannot comprehend this as no manager wants to stay at Brighton even though we have much more to offer...allegedly.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff
    • #6

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by 16bha View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      He's waiting for grandad, because when 'Old Harry Rocks' at QPR, he will return to the Cherries to fill the void left following Eddie Howe's move to the Albion...
      Eddie Howe is just one of those managers who will only ever succeed at a certain club. He went to Burnley, a club you'd have thought would have been right up his street in terms of budget and football style, and all he did was buy Bournemouth players, and, ultimately, fail.

      I'm sure he's being paid very handsomely down there, and, with all due respect, their level of expectations is such that, if he doesn't get them promoted again, they'll still love him and use the "we're only little Bournemouth" excuse. He simply can't lose. It's the dream job. He will not leave Bournemouth again, and certainly not for us.
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
    • #7
      Members Marshy's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 2003
      Location
      FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
      Posts
      18,369


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Eddie Howe is just one of those managers who will only ever succeed at a certain club. He went to Burnley, a club you'd have thought would have been right up his street in terms of budget and football style, and all he did was buy Bournemouth players, and, ultimately, fail.

      I'm sure he's being paid very handsomely down there, and, with all due respect, their level of expectations is such that, if he doesn't get them promoted again, they'll still love him and use the "we're only little Bournemouth" excuse. He simply can't lose. It's the dream job. He will not leave Bournemouth again, and certainly not for us.
      A tad harsh in my opinion......
      Time for some proper football, win lose or draw :-)
    • #8
      Members
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Leighton Buzzard
      Posts
      503


      0 Not allowed!
      It's not hard to see that Edna doesn't like us - comes across in his posts regarding us, which is fine.

      For what it's worth, I think Eddie will definitely go again if we continue to go well, obviously it will be the next move when he will get the massive pressure..everyone will bring up the Burnley thing (which MAY have turned out OK..no one will ever know).
    • #9

      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by LU7 RED View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      It's not hard to see that Edna doesn't like us - comes across in his posts regarding us, which is fine.

      For what it's worth, I think Eddie will definitely go again if we continue to go well, obviously it will be the next move when he will get the massive pressure..everyone will bring up the Burnley thing (which MAY have turned out OK..no one will ever know).
      Perhaps that was slightly unfair. It's more Eddie Howe I don't like than the club, although I can't say the financial goings-on are particularly pleasing either.

      Either way: I feel as though he's tried the ambition thing once and it didn't work out for him, and that he clearly is a great fit for AFCB, so why change that? I suppose he's still young enough to have another go, but maybe he knows when he's on to a good thing? His status at the club means he'd have to have an absolutely catastrophic season for the fans to ever get on his back.
      The lady has foolishly attempted to join the conversation with a wild and dangerous opinion of her own. What half-baked drivel! See how the men look at her with utter contempt.
    • #10
      Members
      Join Date
      Nov 2010
      Location
      Leighton Buzzard
      Posts
      503


      0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by edna krabappel View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Perhaps that was slightly unfair. It's more Eddie Howe I don't like than the club, although I can't say the financial goings-on are particularly pleasing either.

      Either way: I feel as though he's tried the ambition thing once and it didn't work out for him, and that he clearly is a great fit for AFCB, so why change that? I suppose he's still young enough to have another go, but maybe he knows when he's on to a good thing? His status at the club means he'd have to have an absolutely catastrophic season for the fans to ever get on his back.
      Well I see your point - I can't see him going that soon, but if it's somewhere in the south I think he could be tempted, I certainly can't see him going up north again, probably ever. He's certainly got credit in hand with us and it will take a lot for us to get on his back, etc..

      Financially, we have been spending a lot, but as you know, if you have someone who, admittedly, not a life long fan like Bloom (how often does that happen!) seems to like the club and willing to invest some money in you have to give it a try. Since Demin started investing I think we have tried to go into this venture with our eyes open as to what the future may bring. A bigger ground is paramount, hopefully still in King's park that will get the fan base growing.

      Whatever, never a dull moment with us...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •