Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Look who's the bookies fav to replace Mauricio Pochettino shd he leave Southampton!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Don't really care about any of these self-serving grasping shits on the managerial merry-go-round anymore. Bring on the Albion's next season manager. And then the one after that.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Tom, top, top post! I think the club should simply invest in a massive plasma screen TV in the changing room and play inspirational films prior to kick off... you know cool runnings and the like... results and promotion assured.

The Camel

Nov 1, 2010
Darlington, UK
Of course would take it.

They are the kings of tiki taki football in England.

Some great players to work with and a billionaire owner.

He'd be a fool not to.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
True. Are Southampton really a bigger club than Sunderland though?

Is it a case of who's bigger or not? Or is it a matter of resources? Gus has to build Sunderland now, Southampton's already built. If Gus' ambitions are to get as high up as possible on the league table and even the potential prospect of European football, Southampton's the better prospect given they were 8th this season and were tinkering around Europa around Christmas.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Just noticed Schteve McLaren is out at 66-1 - should Derby not go up this weekend I can see that plummeting. Wouldn't be a bad fit at all IMO - champions youth, and at the moment there isn't much of a better youth setup than at Southampton. And, England & Forest aside, he's not got a crap record.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Is it a case of who's bigger or not? Or is it a matter of resources? Gus has to build Sunderland now, Southampton's already built. If Gus' ambitions are to get as high up as possible on the league table and even the potential prospect of European football, Southampton's the better prospect given they were 8th this season and were tinkering around Europa around Christmas.

I guess. Don't get me wrong if someone asked me I'd prefer Southampton for the reasons you give, however I'm not sure he'll leave Sunderland for Southampton, that would seem a little strange to me. Tottenham or Chelsea would be guaranteed though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here