Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another BBC ex-DJ accused

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
starting to look like any 1970's edition of the radio times is a database of sex-offenders.

one day the truth will hopefully come out of how far up the "elite ladder" this ring goes........

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I suppose its rather lucky that a lot of rock stars have inadvertently topped themselves over the years or there might be a few more celeb court cases.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I suppose its rather lucky that a lot of rock stars have inadvertently topped themselves over the years or there might be a few more celeb court cases.

There are quite a few still alive to keep things ticking along. Which dead rock stars were you thinking might be paedophiles or rapists then ?
Free shot....... You can't libel the dead can you ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
There are quite a few still alive to keep things ticking along. Which dead rock stars were you thinking might be paedophiles or rapists then ?
Free shot....... You can't libel the dead can you ?

Not so much paedo/rapists but I think an awful of groupies might have had their jigglies re arranged backstage.

Northern Monkey

Dec 5, 2012
So the drip feed of minor celebrities continues. When are those at the top, the politicians and members of the so-called ruling elite, going to pay for their appalling crimes? The continuing cover up sickens me. There is something rotten at the heart of this country and until it's dug out we should all be ashamed.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Not so much paedo/rapists but I think an awful of groupies might have had their jigglies re arranged backstage.

If they are above the age of consent then you need to check out what groupies are there for. No criminal act there Veg.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
If they are above the age of consent then you need to check out what groupies are there for. No criminal act there Veg.

It's indecent assault at any age if you honk someones norks when they don't expect it... still, I have to be elsewhere now, bye.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It's indecent assault at any age if you honk someones norks when they don't expect it... still, I have to be elsewhere now, bye.

I mean..... If they are over 16 and they are Groupies then there would be very little unexpected surprises like ' having their norms honked' because that is what they are there for....... And more. Not what you'd want for your daughter, granted but it goes on with all pop and rocks stars. Groupies not avid fans.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
If you have to deny 41 charges of sex offences then you're patently guilty of some or all of them. Any probably a whole lot more besides. IMHO, like.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
starting to look like any 1970's edition of the radio times is a database of sex-offenders.

one day the truth will hopefully come out of how far up the "elite ladder" this ring goes........

This

Parliament next please Operation Yewtree - If you have the balls that is.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't much go for conspiracy, cover ups and the like but there is clearly a far reaching paedo/rapist ring in this country that goes to the top. Has been for hundreds of years. It's why the government consistently lobbies for it to be easier for social services to take kids away from there parents. They need a constant supply of children.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I mean..... If they are over 16 and they are Groupies then there would be very little unexpected surprises like ' having their norms honked' because that is what they are there for....... And more. Not what you'd want for your daughter, granted but it goes on with all pop and rocks stars. Groupies not avid fans.

I wonder how may of them went to 'see' Mick but ended up having Charlie instead?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here