Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris Powell - Dark Horse?

ElectricNaz

Jan 23, 2013
Hampshire
Just seen he's 40/1 on Sky Bet....

Ticks a lot of boxes, experience of English football, he replicated Gus' time with us with Charlton Athletic by surviving in his first season in L1 finishing mid table, winning the L1 title the next season, and then finishing in the top 10 in his first season in the Championship. Couldn't carry the upward trend forward this season due to chairman interferance, but I think he's shown he deserves a second chance at this level.

Would also make us the ULTIMATE club in terms of the RESPECT campaign, with our known stance against homophobia (rightfully so) and also having a black manager. If anyone even dared to boo us or chant nasty things then we could call them homophobic racists, fact. Away fans would have to sit in silence at the Amex and our fans can ROAR the Albion to victory

Win-win situation I think....

Also respects us: http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/footba...brighton_example_after_burnley_loss_1_1963184

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I might be in a minority but I'd much prefer Chris Powell to Chris Hughton, although I hope we can do better than both of them :shrug:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He was there last night? Second thoughts on Sami? coach?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here