• No, I wouldn't be happy with him

Votes: 164 74.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Neil Lennon, multiple champion of Scotland ( 3 times in a row), plus Scottish Cup glory and leading Celtic famously to the last 16 of the Champions League, but would you be happy with him as next boss at the Amex??

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I'd be happy ...................but would the board

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
God no. He's been managing the strongest team in a league with no competition. Totally unsuited to getting Albion out of the Championship (unless it's in the wrong direction).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
No way.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I don't like him as a person, and feel that the Club can do a lot better. Winning the Scottish League is like Worthing Utd Youth winning the Arun & Chi Youth Championship each year - meaningless.

Ravids

Jun 19, 2013
Fishersgate Maritime Village
I would have won the league as manager of Celtic without Rangers in the frame...

Apart from a shock win against Barcelona which we are always reminded of by Celtic fans he hasn't exactly proven himself has he.

When Rangers were in the SPL, Lennon's Celtic came second, TWICE!

A very overrated manager.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I don't like him as a person, and feel that the Club can do a lot better. Winning the Scottish League is like Worthing Utd Youth winning the Arun & Chi Youth Championship each year - meaningless.

Why is it meaningless? It's a route to the Champions League for a start. The fact that the top league is uncompetitive reaches further than it being Celtic's fault

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Why is it meaningless? It's a route to the Champions League for a start. The fact that the top league is uncompetitive reaches further than it being Celtic's fault

It wasn't the best of analogies, I'll admit. But come on, the disparity between the quality of Celtic and the quality of the other teams is immense. It's boring watching Celtic thrash the same teams week in, week out. Remember Oscar Garcia managed a top Israeli side before coming to Brighton, he may have won the League over there, but the English Football League is a whole other kettle of fish.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Wouldn't be adverse to it. Thought he did a good job at Celtic. I know they had no real competition, but he still managed some big names as far as Scottish football goes. Made them more competitive in the Champions League than most previous Celtic managers. Don't think he would like our playing budget or buying policy, so can't see it happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here