Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Please Tony end this misery

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's got to the point now where I don't care who you appoint Tony, you can anoint Orlando for all I care.

Just so long as it stops the 'comedy geniuses of NSC' starting another bloody 'original' thread, that's exactly the same as the one the day before.

Between that and The Pope insisting I visit Jordan to see him Mass, I don't know whether to laugh (clearly not) or cry.

Oh and what the bloody hell have I been searching to have the sodding pope hit on me in the top banner.
I must have stumbled into some pretty dark recess of the t'internet.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
It's got to the point now where I don't care who you appoint Tony, you can anoint Orlando for all I care.

Just so long as it stops the 'comedy geniuses of NSC' starting another bloody 'original' thread, that's exactly the same as the one the day before.

Between that and The Pope insisting I visit Jordan to see him Mass, I don't know whether to laugh (clearly not) or cry.

Oh and what the bloody hell have I been searching to have the sodding pope hit on me in the top banner.
You what mate?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
We want Ralph, we want Ralph, come on Tony , bring him home

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I've been getting, and wondering, the same. :down:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's back again, replacing 'marry a hot Arabian'.

At least I know why this time.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Jordan lives near Uckfield anyway, no need to make a big deal out of visiting.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here