Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

England U17's

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Even more amazing is that England have actually won a penalty shoot out, beating Holland 4-1.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
The problem is that almost all of these youngsters won't get the chance of developing into world class players in the Premier League

This they will now spend more time over the next 5 years in nightclubs than in a decent first team whilst earning a fortune.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I thought it was a great tournament for England, I tend like many to watch our oversized clumsy and technically poor teams win a few and then get a footballing lesson by Holland, Spain, Germany etc.

This year has been different, yeah we have some bigger guy's, but no compromise on technique, we looked slick.

We were good and for me the best team in the tournament no doubt, I wonder if this is really the first generation that have been encouraged through their development where technique and skills have been encouraged rather than the usual 'fanny merchant' brigade that bullied our last generation into technically inept failure.

Nov 20, 2003
hove
I thought it was a great tournament for England, I tend like many to watch our oversized clumsy and technically poor teams win a few and then get a footballing lesson by Holland, Spain, Germany etc.

This year has been different, yeah we have some bigger guy's, but no compromise on technique, we looked slick.

We were good and for me the best team in the tournament no doubt, I wonder if this is really the first generation that have been encouraged through their development where technique and skills have been encouraged rather than the usual 'fanny merchant' brigade that bullied our last generation into technically inept failure.

Couldnt of put it better myself BG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here