Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reasons why I'm voting Roman Party

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
I voted for them back in 2009 and, having viewed the alternatives on offer, will be doing so again this time out. I appreciate they aren't't the highest profile party. In fact they aren't really a party by most people's definition of the word, but a lone independent invidual. Jean-Louis is a bus driver, originally from Bordeaux, but he was educated in and has lived and worked (most recently as a bus driver) for many years in Reading. He has ambitions to one day become President of France, but for now is the sole independent standing in South East England in this year's Euros.

His politics are a perfect blend of being tough on crime, yet caring for the elderly and environment. Other parties either offer the former but with pro-wealthy economic policies, or the latter but with wishy washy hippy social policies. Jean-Louis is pro-EU but believes in "when in Rome, do as the Romans" ie people should integrate within their country of residence, rather than create 'ghettos' based on language, faith or culture. He would bring in military service for young offenders, while withdrawing all British armed forces from overseas (they will be used to defend the UK only). Hard-core criminals would be sent to prisons in Russia, with the money saved going to the NHS and care for the elderly. Offenders from outside the EU would be instantly deported. Fracking would be banned and most British homes will be converted from gas and electricity to geothermal power, zero hours contracts, would be outlawed, there would be a ban companies and the state from redirecting money from pension funds, and full accountability of expenses would be introduced for all political parties/figures.

No other party/candidate offers all of the above.

Jean-Louis is not a wealthy man and took out a £7.5k bank loan to stand (5k for deposit, £2.5k for publicity materials - the latter enough to cover Reading and Oxford only, which is why most NSCers won't be aware of him). Jean-Louis deserves his chance at Strasbourg.

Vote Roman. Vote often.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here