aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
And this needed another thread ? :facepalm:

abc

Jan 6, 2007
The best of the bunch and the reason one should vote for any party but UKIP:

"Because we must honour those who died to defeat fascism by voting for it".

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
People do know these are all fake responses right?

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My reason for not voting UKIP is pretty simple. There are three morons who sit behind me in WSL. They have the combined intellect of a piece of wood. Constantly slagging off Barnes and "lightweight Lopez" and coming up with such managerial tactics as "lump it forward". Towards the end of the season they started chanting "We're all voting UKIP" on numerous occasions. Quite frankly if I ever find myself politically aligned with such people I might as well kill myself now.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patreon
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
My reason for not voting UKIP is pretty simple. There are three morons who sit behind me in WSL. They have the combined intellect of a piece of wood. Constantly slagging off Barnes and "lightweight Lopez" and coming up with such managerial tactics as "lump it forward". Towards the end of the season they started chanting "We're all voting UKIP" on numerous occasions. Quite frankly if I ever find myself politically aligned with such people I might as well kill myself now.

Come on now. Why can't we have polite conversations about politics ? This is never going to work if people keep calling the morons morons is it ?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
2ibcdgk.png

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I won't vote UKIP as I want jobs for the youngsters of this country in the future but I will fight to keep us making our own decisions of how we are governed but we must Surport free trade and that's what I voted for the first time around.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I got a feeling this board is going to go into meltdown on Friday, when UKIP scare the shite out of all the other parties tomorrow at the polls.....I'm in.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
you base your voting on what people on the internet say? and what exactly do you expect ukip to do about the OP?

The press and David Cameraon, Nick Clegg, David Milliband has shown total disrespect for another party leader and trying to class anyone who doesn't agree with their ideology as racists.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here