Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Footballers BANNED from betting

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Agree.

I think Bloom should pick a manager who is currently around 66/1, get his sisters nephew to put on £50million, and then employ him, make a packet, sack him after a few weeks, employ someone decent, then walk the division with the winnings for transfer kitty.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Although hopefully I'll win a few bets next season now!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
What? So you can't even put a quid on every game on your team, and then total up the winnings at the end of the year and go out for a drink or something. That's what I'd do anyway.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Agree.

I think Bloom should pick a manager who is currently around 66/1, get his sisters nephew to put on £50million, and then employ him, make a packet, sack him after a few weeks, employ someone decent, then walk the division with the winnings for transfer kitty.

A bookie would never take that bet and if they did then the odds would be dramatically reduced

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Those poker games on the team bus after an away win could get a bit messy.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Agree.

And then he'll be done for fraud, excellent idea!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here