Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Your Three Unforgettable Moments Of 2013/14 Season

el punal

The fat lady has sung. The dust has settled. And now we move onto to a post Oscar era. So what were your three unforgettable moments, good or bad, of watching the Albion last season?

Mine :

1. Leo's 92nd minute goal against Forest, and the subsequent crazy, bonkers celebrations by all the Albion fans until the players left the pitch.

2. Leo's missed penalty against Middlesbrough. Time stood still, it was so bad that I thought the ref was going to ask him to re-take it.

3. The Last Post performed before the Blackburn game. So sad, so poignant and so impeccably observed.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Reading pitch invasion.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
1. Leo at Forest, I dared to dream
2. Third goal at Leicester, I dared to dream
3. Leo at home to Hull, I dared to dream

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
That goal that whoever scored after the exquisite Spanish Dave cross at the Amex. No idea who we were playing against but it was the first half (I think) and we were attacking the South Stand. Actually, I'm not so sure it was Spanish Dave who provided the cross.

It was a memorable goal though.....

RupertsFlan

Nov 28, 2012
That goal that whoever scored after the exquisite Spanish Dave cross at the Amex. No idea who we were playing against but it was the first half (I think) and we were attacking the South Stand. Actually, I'm not so sure it was Spanish Dave who provided the cross.

it was Leicester at home - barnes put away a pin point perfectly weighted cross which took at out the shoe back four and the keeper.

moments like that made me think how good he could have been if only he had turned up more than 7 times a season…...

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
1- Leo at Forest
2- Ward at Forest
2- Fat Millwall fan away after the game there

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The fat lady has sung. The dust has settled. And now we move onto to a post Oscar era. So what were your three unforgettable moments, good or bad, of watching the Albion last season?

Mine :

1. Leo's 92nd minute goal against Forest, and the subsequent crazy, bonkers celebrations by all the Albion fans until the players left the pitch.

2. Leo's missed penalty against Middlesbrough. Time stood still, it was so bad that I thought the ref was going to ask him to re-take it.

3. The Last Post performed before the Blackburn game. So sad, so poignant and so impeccably observed.

I would agree entirely with these three.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007

Mine :

Good highlights - there weren't many on the field for those of us that can only make home games! Definitely the rememberance game against Blackburn, so poignant given the close proximity of the death of the fan in Afghanistan. Cold, crisp and misty. Tears were shed.

Also, the chicken and chorizo pie.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
1). Having to work while the Forest game was on, thinking we only drew, then finding out on Teletext 20 minutes after the game that Ulloa had scored in the 92nd minute.

2). Taking my 80 year old mum to her first game at the Amex and her complaining that Kazenga was brought on too late.

3). All the lovely pies.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
1. Has to be Ulloa's goal against Forest, everyone around me went absolutely mental, and when I saw it back on TV it looked even better.
2. Leicester away, I went up there thinking we'd get smashed, turns out we completely outplayed them, and showed how great we can be.
3. Garcia's reaction after we beat Forest.

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

Conway: great finish from sublime cross field pass from Dave vs ? Can't recall

That time at the end of an Amex game, forget which one, when Kaz was showboating and taking the piss - was it Leeds?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
1. Buying a lift home off someone with a car parked in the Uni for the midweek QPR game - absolute BLISS! Very nice people also, though I never ever heard from them again :lol:
2. Scratchcard with "£100 In Store" prize - even though I was about 54 minutes out with the goal time :lol:
3. Ashley Barnes first goal - for Burnley :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here