Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

IPad games .... Again

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Yup, I know it's been done before, but I've just had to start dialysis at RSCH, so have 4 hour sessions 3 times a week with little to do, but have been given free WiFi and have an iPad. Not being into games normally, they might be useful to pass the time, so what would people recommend ?

Ta muchly

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
No games in this post:

You may or may not be aware you can download programmes from Iplayer to the IPad to watch within a certain number of days. Might alleviate some boredom!

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
football manager handheld 2014. It's a real time waster, but also brilliant when my girlfriend is watching something about vets on tv.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
No games in this post:

You may or may not be aware you can download programmes from Iplayer to the IPad to watch within a certain number of days. Might alleviate some boredom!

I didn't but might try it, thanks. I have lots of hours to fill.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I player s good, also 4OD allows you to do the same, but you can stream these if you have wifi.

Keep an eye out for Cartoon HD i was lucky enough to get it, hundreds of free movies and tv series to stream and download.

Games, there is a game called Papa Pear, which is very similar to peggle, fire a ball around the screen kills some time on trains, so might do the same, also hungry shark or football chairman lite, sonic dash is alright as well nice and simple game. all of them free.

viscentaye

Jun 26, 2012
Firstly, good luck.

Not all games but:
Live Media Player
Sky Go (if you can)
BBC iplayer
Tapatalk for NSC!
Tiny wings
Despicable me - minion rush

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
100 Balls
Hearthstone

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Hey also, good luck with your dialysis mate

Thank you kindly. 5 sessions in and even though I've known it was coming for a while, nothing prepares you for the reality and the impact on your life. But, hey, ho ..... no choice, suck it up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here