Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Washed up vs. Coming up

Washed up chest beater or coaching badged thinker.

• Total voters

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I think its best we had a poll with regard to washed up manager material and up and coming coachy types. They both have obvious plus points and obvious drawbacks. I for one have had it with these new fangled "coaches" with their badges, and qualifications and their FIFA approved certificates. I want pride, I want passion I want a chest beating slightly washed up going nowhere except somewhere and with us! type of bloke... and thus spoke oberon...

Kosh

Last edited:

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
We need a manager that's not afraid to smoke cigars in a sheepskin jacket. This, I feel, is a priority

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed - We also need to bring in an assistant who only wears a full Adidas (1970s) sky blue zipped tracksuit, and a physio who carries a white faux leather (again 1970s) Dunlop sports bag.

Big side burns are also a pre-requisite. I would suggest; ahem, that one of the back room boys needs to smoke a pipe - and my preference would be for the changing rooms and board room to be done out in dark wood panelling.

Kosh

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
We need a manager like Mullery, threatening to run players over, that'll keep the lads in line.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
We could just bring Mullery in for the halftime bollocking...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here