Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] TOKO WANTS CONNECTION WITH ALBION FANS

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
However, the 24-year-old said it is still too early to compare Grasshoppers with the Albion but says he wants to bring his winning mindset to the Seagulls.
He added, “You can’t compare the two clubs because they are very different and I’m still very new here.
“Grasshoppers are one of the biggest clubs in Switzerland, it’s like Bayern Munich in Germany, they are the record champions.
“We finished in second place to get Champions League qualification last year and we won the cup in 2013, but there was a lot of changes in the team with a new president and manager, but Grasshoppers are still number one for title wins and I hope to bring that winning mentality here."
Toko will join up with his new team-mates for pre-season training at the end of June, including Kazenga LuaLua, whom he knows and shares the same birthplace with.
“I know Kaz a little bit but I know his brother Lomana more because he played with me for DR Congo.
“I am from Switzerland, my mother and father are from DR Congo and I was born in Kinshasa, the capital. When I was four years old I came to Switzerland with my family.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here