Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Joke Hunt - Please Help.....

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
Hi all,

This sounds completely random, but I'm after some help finding a thread on here that had a recording of a joke a few months back. The joke was told by an upper class gent and was about him going out for a few beers and risking getting a divorce. He is sick down himself and his mate then suggests putting £20 in his pocket and telling his wife it was someone else and the money was for dry cleaning!

I won't ruin the rest of the joke in case someone can post it again, but it is hilarious and the way he tells the story had me laughing for ages. I want to show it to a mate so any help finding it again would be appreciated.

Razzoo

Sep 11, 2011
N. Yorkshire
Hi all,

This sounds completely random, but I'm after some help finding a thread on here that had a recording of a joke a few months back. The joke was told by an upper class gent and was about him going out for a few beers and risking getting a divorce. He is sick down himself and his mate then suggests putting £20 in his pocket and telling his wife it was someone else and the money was for dry cleaning!

I won't ruin the rest of the joke in case someone can post it again, but it is hilarious and the way he tells the story had me laughing for ages. I want to show it to a mate so any help finding it again would be appreciated.

It was Clement Freud telling the joke. You'll find it on Youtube, superb delivery.

WSU

Jan 17, 2012
Cheers, knew it wouldn't take long for someone on here to know!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hi all,

Blimey 3 and a half years ago.

Doesn't time fly

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?185341-Joke-du-Jour&highlight=Clement+Freud

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I went to the Chinese restaurant the other day and ordered a meal. Ten minutes later a duck waddled up to my table with a single red rose in it's mouth and said "I love the sparkle in your eyes". I called the waiter over and said "Excuse me, but I ordered Aromatic Duck."

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I went to the Chinese restaurant the other day and ordered a meal. Ten minutes later a duck waddled up to my table with a single red rose in it's mouth and said "I love the sparkle in your eyes". I called the waiter over and said "Excuse me, but I ordered Aromatic Duck."

I was in a hotel restaurant the following morning when the waiter put a plate in front of me with two black dots on it. I had to call him back to explain that I had ordered an omelette.

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I rang up the local yoga class to see about some classes.

They asked me how flexible I was, so I told them I couldn't do Mondays or Wednesdays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here