Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Best way to sell programmes

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
The time has come to be ruthless with my clutter problem at home and a plastic crate of programmes is really not ideal. So I am looking for the best way to pass them on. I haven't gone through them yet but they range from 1980 onwards as well as a couple of older ones I picked up over the years. I also have quite a few Gulls Eyes/Ears and Smith Must Score as well as some random stuff such as programmes from the old 5 a side tournament at the Brighton Centre.

Has anyone else sold a large number of programmes and what was the best way to do it? There are too many and probably too few rare ones to sell individually. Bulk postage is not an option as they weigh a ton but don't know if a Collection only on EBay works or if a trip to a programme fair is the way to go etc. I'm happy to give half of any money to charity if they are worth anything but am loathed to send them to the tip or give them away as there is 35 years of memories there. But much as I like knowing I have them, there isn't much point when I don't look at them.

Any advice gratefully received.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Have the Albion programmes in their museum?
Not sure too many of mine would be of interest although a quick glance did show one that said it was the 75th Anniversary special or some such. And I do have the Hereford on but I would guess they would want 50s and 60s ones rather than 80s to 90s. I will go through them at the weekend to see what I have got and find out what rare/vintage/important ones I have. I just don't know if there is a market for bulk, run of the mill games still.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here