Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jessie Lindgard... is a second loan spell possible

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I watched him in the under 21's the other night and he was great. Do you think there is any chance we might get a second bite at this cherry?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I reckon he will be leaving Man Utd this summer permanently. He's got bags of potential, but will never be a top 4 Prem quality (although hopefully nor will Man Utd for some time)

I read that Man U value him at £7m so that should decide where or if he goes, it wouldnt be to us permenantly at that price.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I thought he stated he expected to go to a Championship club for a season long loan next season?

Bra

Feb 21, 2009
patcham
Cant see him getting into the United side next year with the signings that are likely to be made, so a loan is possible. I would welcome him back on a season long loan.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I would have him back on loan. We seem to have done him good, so that might be a consideration when Utd decide where he is going.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
All depends on the new manager and subsequent rebuilding plans. I would have him back on loan though, I wouldn't spend £7million on him just yet.

SirGully

Jul 26, 2013
Rio Ferdinand tweeted this last night

"@rioferdy5: Eng vs wales U21s.....Jesse Lingard didn't even get a mention 😳.....proper player. Hope he gets a chance at #mufc next season."

I'm presuming he had a couple or twenty beers while watching the game...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Would be delighted but can't see it happening. A serious talent who we didn't find the right role for. 2 MoMs in his last two games, looked like he was 3 seconds ahead of the rest of our play a number of times. Needs to become much stronger on the ball though.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Could definitely see him ending up somewhere like Everton or Swansea.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Another loan spell would mean he is automatically given a place in the starting line up every game and cannot be subbed until after the hour mark.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
A £7 million pound player! The transfer market for young British players has gone mad! Just because he's on Manchester United's book, he must be worth a few million more.
If Lingard is valued at £7 million, how much is JFC valued at then?? He could easily be valued at around a £2-3million...now's he been capped for England Under 21's.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Rio Ferdinand tweeted this last night

"@rioferdy5: Eng vs wales U21s.....Jesse Lingard didn't even get a mention .....proper player. Hope he gets a chance at #mufc next season."

I'm presuming he had a couple or twenty beers while watching the game...

Not as many as you had clearly. Lingard was MOTM for me.

Langley

Mar 10, 2008
Waltham Chase, Hants
Would be delighted but can't see it happening. A serious talent who we didn't find the right role for. 2 MoMs in his last two games, looked like he was 3 seconds ahead of the rest of our play a number of times. Needs to become much stronger on the ball though.

Might have been nominated M O M by the sponsors, but was not the best player on the pitch.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Would like him back, but cannot see it happening.

Dont think Oscar managed to get the best out of him when he was here, he was very interesting to watch last night playing in a different role from when he was with us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here