Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Croydon is "unsafe and a dump", say Ukip

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
'UKIP Croydon council candidate Winston Mckenzie says Farage sensible for not coming as Croydon is "unsafe" and a "dump"'

Good luck on Thursday with that rallying cry to the Croydon electorate then Winston :thumbsup:

:wozza:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
'UKIP Croydon council candidate Winston Mckenzie says Farage sensible for not coming as Croydon is "unsafe" and a "dump"'

Good luck on Thursday with that rallying cry to the Croydon electorate then Winston :thumbsup:

Any relation to boxer Duke? Stink of the Palace that family.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012

I imagine multi ethnic Croydon is low down on Farages target list.

As to it being unsafe? That was the general view on BBS after 8,yes... 8, fans turned up to the recent "meet the players" evening at shithurst. BBS full of "I never go near Croydon after dark" and "it's only safe to go near the ground on Saturdays" threads from the Ultraclowns who, seemingly, have all moved out to Surrey or Sussex to get away from the stinking yard.

Mind you, they were still in the Championship then. There was no glory to hunt. Perhaps, now they're rich, they could hold their "premiership" fans evenings in a more convenient venue for their jesterboys. Crawley perhaps?

VHA on NSC

Banned
May 17, 2013
A town near Charlotte, NC
I imagine multi ethnic Croydon is low down on Farages target list.

As to it being unsafe? That was the general view on BBS after 8,yes... 8, fans turned up to the recent "meet the players" evening at shithurst. BBS full of "I never go near Croydon after dark" and "it's only safe to go near the ground on Saturdays" threads from the Ultraclowns who, seemingly, have all moved out to Surrey or Sussex to get away from the stinking yard.

Mind you, they were still in the Championship then. There was no glory to hunt. Perhaps, now they're rich, they could hold their "premiership" fans evenings in a more convenient venue for their jesterboys. Crawley perhaps?
Thank goodness you have something to cling to.

Del Fenner

Because of Boxing Day
Sep 5, 2011
An Away Terrace
Has no-one tumbled yet? Ukip is a front for a "Candid Camera" style TV production to restore BBC2 to its comedic pre-eminence.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This UKIP announcement is a sure-fire winner :lol:

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Well, its one way to get votes from Brighton fans. Their carnival went tits up today anyway, the steel drum band they hired went home once they realised it was a UKIP event as they werent told, a UKIP candidate abused and pushed opponents to them and Farage never turned up due to a "security risk".

UKIP - the noddy political party that just keep on giving.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I was driving through Croydon on Sunday as part of the London to Brighton Mini Run. Various Brighton stickers adorn my mini and whilst stationary in a queue of traffic I noticed in my rear view mirror the passenger in the car behind giving me a two fingered salute. I rightly assumed it was a Palace fan giving me a bit well deserved grief!

I acknowledged his gesture with a friendly thumbs up. Oh dear what a mistake!! He got out of the car and started madly shouting at me through the window. He then went round to the other side to do the same to my girlfriend. He then proceeded to punch and kick my car and then tried to pull off the aerial. He was seriously off his face and there was no way I was going to confront him!

Thankfully he got back in his girlfriends car and turned off before I could get his reg no.

I know there's a rivalry and my car stickers (some might say) were a red rag to a bull, but I think this was taking it a bit too far!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here