Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jamie Carragher - dark horse

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just popped up @ 28/1

CV:

He is currently a pundit on Sky Sports alongside Gary Neville.

Youth career
1988–1989 Liverpool
1989–1990 Everton
1990–1996 Liverpool

Senior career
Years Team Apps (Gls)
1997–2013 Liverpool 508 (4)

National team
1996–1997 England U20 4 (1)
1996–2000 England U21 27 (1)
1999–2010 England 38 (0)

255px-Jamie_Carragher_Liverpool_vs_Bolton_2011.jpg

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
I mentioned him before Oscar was appointed and again the other day when Phil Neville was discussed on here. I think he'll do well in management but where? Who knows.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
you didn't include own goals in carragher's stats. please amend the record to show 10,000

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Not sure I want a team full of last ditch tacklers who constantly give away penalties and score on goals while trying to kick the ball into row Z while under no pressure whatsoever. Actually that sounds like it could be quite fun.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thanks for the picture of him, Or I, like many would have had no idea who you meant.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Not sure I want a team full of last ditch tacklers who constantly give away penalties and score on goals while trying to kick the ball into row Z while under no pressure whatsoever. Actually that sounds like it could be quite fun.

tbf, I doubt Jamie Carragher would either.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013

Sounds entertaining to watch :thumbsup:

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
Is "Jamie Carragher - Dark Horse" a description of his playing style?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I don't want to hear that voice every week...

Likewise. And l'm afraid l've no time for players who 'retire from International football', largely because they are miffed because they aren't picked. I'm old enough to think that playing for your country is the ultimate accolade, and that being picked is a great honour.

Jamie Carragher?, no thank you.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Likewise. And l'm afraid l've no time for players who 'retire from International football', largely because they are miffed because they aren't picked. I'm old enough to think that playing for your country is the ultimate accolade, and that being picked is a great honour.

Jamie Carragher?, no thank you.

And that affects his ability to manage a team how exactly?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Thanks for the picture of him, Or I, like many would have had no idea who you meant.

Even I know who he is and I am a girl! Mind you I can never understand a word he says.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
And that affects his ability to manage a team how exactly?

I didn't say that it did. I merely said that I didn't have a great deal of time for Jamie Carragher as a player.

But seeing as you mention it ... No l wouldn't like to see him as our next manager. As l have stated on other threads l'd rather see someone with proven success in the Championship managing the team. Mr. Carragher of course has zero experience of managing at any level.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here