Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC really slow for you?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Tortoise speed at present , have you been tinkering with the layout again and has this has added to the lag ?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Yep - keep getting the nice graphic of being able to connect to the cloud but not to NSC.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Tortoise speed at present , have you been tinkering with the layout again and has this has added to the lag ?

Nope.

Possibly something to do with it going offline last night?

Last night was some sort of transatlantic comms issue which meant a lot of people on this side of the water couldn't reach websites on the other side of the water. I am wondering if this is still related to that, yes.

Flex Your Head

Yes, it's similar to when we had to wait for the clickable ads in the post text to load - ie, mention eBay in a post and eBay would become a clickable link taking you to the site.

Also, I'm on oldish IE at work and this message keeps displaying along the top of the screen: "To help protect your security, Internet Explorer has blocked this website from displaying content with security certificate errors. Click here for options..."

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
All is well for me on Tapatalk and has been all day, though I don't know whether that would be helpful information or not..?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here