Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

AFC Bournemouth Season Tickets rise by 20%

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I find this quote interesting;

"We do believe that the new season ticket prices represent really good value for money," Bournemouth chairman Jeff Mostyn told BBC Radio Solent.
"When you consider some of the leading clubs are going to be competing in the Championship alongside us."

It's almost saying 'the increases are not for seeing your own team, but rather an increase to see good opposition.'

If you support Bournemouth, I doubt you're a season ticket holder busting to watch Fulham, Cardiff et al.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Also expecting a £5M+ cheque from Southampton shortly.

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Every time I see a comment from their Chairman he's banging on about taking Bournemouth to the PL. This is not going to end well for them.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Every time I see a comment from their Chairman he's banging on about taking Bournemouth to the PL. This is not going to end well for them.

Isn't getting to the Premier League the only way we'll ever make money?

Aristotle

Mar 18, 2008
Edinburgh
Isn't getting to the Premier League the only way we'll ever make money?

Make money? Probably. But we've made it very clear we want FFP, with all clubs being run on a more or less sustainable basis.

Bournemouth are actively campaigning against FFP and for their owner to pump as much money as he wants into them. Which is fine until he loses interest, and we know what happens then.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seems very late to announce this!

Some clubs do this but allow existing season ticket holders to renew at early bird prices before a set deadline in March/April giving them the impression they have saved money.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Little bit OTT about these ticket prices boys! Not ever been a season ticket holder at AFCB, but I think ours are roughly similar to others. Problem being the small ground, obviously...Yes, all waiting patiently for someone to buy Lallanna. Someone....ANYONE!!

Alledgedly...Cardiff have offered Grabbs 25k a week. *cough splutter*

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Little bit OTT about these ticket prices boys! Not ever been a season ticket holder at AFCB, but I think ours are roughly similar to others. Problem being the small ground, obviously...Yes, all waiting patiently for someone to buy Lallanna. Someone....ANYONE!!

Alledgedly...Cardiff have offered Grabbs 25k a week. *cough splutter*

As opposed to the peanuts you're currently paying him, right?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here