Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Car "paintless" dent removal

Captain Vimes

Aug 22, 2008
Just a thought...... Since NSC is the fount of all knowledge.

Anyone had any experiences of getting car damage repaired by one of the dent removal companies?

.... whether good or bad !

Someone, who didn't leave their details, :)tosser), left a 14 inch long dent in my passenger's door. Not very deep. I had the paint done as it left a deep scratch lower down the door too, but it has only made the dent more obvious.

Looking on line, looks a candidate for a paintless repair, but very nervous about letting someone loose on my pride and joy with a hammer!

ozseagull

Jun 27, 2013
Dent magician in shoreham. My mrs has a habit of reversing into things. They are unbelievably good and cheaper than chips away.

Would recommend them and have done many times. Used them 4 times always a perfect job. Once I wasn't entirely happy with the finish so they re did it.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
They are unbelievably good and cheaper than chips away.

How many of our away venues even have chips?

Captain Vimes

Aug 22, 2008
Hi folks.

Thanks for the input. It looks well worth considering as a way forward.
Still a bit nervous about it but will look into it but no-one saying DON'T.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Most of them are pretty good, depends on the rent really. If it's creased it will be difficult. A lo of these are franchises so they're only as good as the individual. I do hear good things about the Shoreham one though.

This is my son-in-law's company http://www.denttechnics.com/ And it's his own company, not a franchise, so Will has many years experience in dent removal.

If you do contact Will, tell him Martyn said to give you a good price but be careful, he's a Chelsea supporter! But a great guy despite that terrible character flaw.

Good luck

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here