Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Hyypia ... supposedly

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Norwich said 9 days ago they were going to appoint their manager within 7 days. What happened there?

They like to pinch our players, so maybe they are waiting to see who we approach, then come in with a bigger parachute funded offer.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I saw Michael Owen outside the Amex yesterday with Lewis Grabban, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and Drogba posing for some sort of picture !!
Not sure why ??

Stumpy Tim

This is actually very believable. He did a good job there by many accounts, and as a route into English football management he could do a lot worse than the Albion. I think it could fit into Tony's way of thinking too... He will certainly be a name people are familiar with and would keep the crowd happy.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
This is actually very believable. He did a good job there by many accounts, and as a route into English football management he could do a lot worse than the Albion. I think it could fit into Tony's way of thinking too... He will certainly be a name people are familiar with and would keep the crowd happy.

With respect, I really don't want another manager looking for 'a route' into English football.

One slightly better offer and they are off. I would prefer someone here with proper Championship experience too

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
I saw Michael Owen outside the Amex yesterday with Lewis Grabban, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole and Drogba posing for some sort of picture !!
Not sure why ??

Catalogue shoot. They're all waiting for Kanchelskis to show up.....

scandalundies1-518x550.jpg

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not sure why ??

To finally get a replacement in for Gullys Girls. May we now all welcome "Gullys Geezers"

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

Well it certainly wouldn't keep me happy. I've been saying all along, that the new appointment should be a tried and tested manager with experience of the Championship. Sami Hyppia isn't it.

Stumpy Tim

Well it certainly wouldn't keep me happy. I've been saying all along, that the new appointment should be a tried and tested manager with experience of the Championship. Sami Hyppia isn't it.

When I say crowd, I mean the drifting crowd. More the JCL's which are really important to the club. Not my first choice either, but I could see him appealing to Tony

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I still think we will go for a less obvious choice than the names people are talking about, no idea who though

Absolutely. I am half expecting it to be someone out of left-field that I have never heard of. And in many ways, I hope it is.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here