Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why doesn't Farage Emigrate to Australia?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Surely its the answer for him, he would fall in love with their current PM...

Anti-gay marriage, climate change denial, misogynistic, an offshore ex-colony to process illegal immigrants and he wouldn't need a sun bed to keep his tan up.

Just take some money out of those offshore accounts and I'm sure they'd bypass the points system for him. Go on please go.....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
He has to emigrate but when he is there he will be an immigrant.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can he take the equally insane other 3 party leaders as well. They are all very good barristers none will tell the truth and come out with what you want to hear when challenged ..... somewhat like Farage I suppose .....

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Surely its the answer for him, he would fall in love with their current PM...

Anti-gay marriage, climate change denial, misogynistic, an offshore ex-colony to process illegal immigrants and he wouldn't need a sun bed to keep his tan up.

Just take some money out of those offshore accounts and I'm sure they'd bypass the points system for him. Go on please go.....

Don't forget to mention that people get beaten shitless by the security guards paid to look after them (it must be mentioned that Labor's refugee policy is pretty similar).

This is one shameful nation at the moment. His approval rating has plummeted since his first budget shafted the majority of people in order to solve a non existent budget crisis, so hopefully he won't last too much longer.

Jan 30, 2008
surely its the answer for him, he would fall in love with their current pm...

Just take some money out of those offshore accounts and i'm sure they'd bypass the points system for him. Go on please go.....
well thought out :laugh:
regards
DR

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Large protests occurring in Australia at the moment, regarding new policies resulting in budget cuts for education, health care and welfare - the things that are most important to society. Naturally you don't hear about this in the mainstream media very much, I bet a lot of NSC doesn't even know it's happening.

Same shit, different place. When will enough be enough for the world's people?

To be fair the media over here did report reasonably widely on the weekends events (not so much from Tony's mates the Murdoch press of course). Not a dicky bird for the Marches in March though.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Farage should move to Africa, especially with having such an Egyptian sounding surname.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
because SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH, mainly people from leafy Sussex who aren't in touch with reality............. worrying isn't it
regards
DR

The truth...in your eyes maybe...instead of trying to disparage Farage....(see what I did there ?) how about you waiting till the EU elections...or are you running scared of the loss of votes for your party...like the 3 main parties..

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
just look at the criminal gangs operating in London alone Somalians and all the rag tags from the former eastern block, people trafficking, yeah life's great for some people on here
regards
DR

The worst of the criminal gangs in London operate out of Westminster. UKIP is just another one of them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here