Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Didier Drogba to ipswich

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Twitter and football rumours have the highest % accuracy so I believe this one.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Didier Drogba would score 50+ goals for us at this level. Wave cheerio to El Lardo Ulloa and have speedy wingman CMS supply the crosses. :lol:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
After him banging on about how much he loves Chelsea I would laugh my arse off if he went there. Never going to happen though.

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
As someone who grew up as an Ipswich fan, why wouldn't he want to go there? Let's face it, he doesn't need the money and the chance to play for and finish his career at the team he supported as a boy is something I don't think any of us would turn down.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Money can't buy everything. I don't know if Ipswich fans are aware of this. Just trying to think of a way I could communicate it to them.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Apparently Shevchenko (who will supply the ammo for Did) was seen buying some hanging baskets in an Ipswich Garden Centre this very afternoon

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Apparently Shevchenko (who will supply the ammo for Did) was seen buying some hanging baskets in an Ipswich Garden Centre this very afternoon

Word on the street is that an Italian-registered chrome-plated Bentley Continental GT has just been unloaded from a container ship at Felixstowe, marked for delivery to a Mr Balotelli of Saxmundham.

Make of that what you will.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I know it's crap because I saw him in Kemptown playing cards with a little bloke in a long black coat. Thay were playing higher or lower. Then some bloke called Tim turned up mumbling something about getting some work experience.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
this is one of those "stranger things have happend...", and you see how Edgar David has kept on playing at any level he can find, so sometimes it happens. bit leftfield though, shirely he'd pick a "bigger" team, or at least a club in one of the major cities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here