Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norman Cook..

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
And Annie Mac filming at the Amex today. Any idea what for?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Probably for another DVD about his gig two years ago. I went and loved it and still watch the DVD occasionally when I feel like blasting out some tunes.

Hopefully it'll be a precursor to another gig next year:drool:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
I was gonna ask on here if anyone's heard if Fatboy has any plans to play the Amex again. Probably wouldn't go down well with some but I'd love it if it was like a 2 yearly event.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Missed the first gig so it'd be brilliant if he performed at the Amex again :clap:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
It's all been a bit quiet on his front but I know he is working on a Brazilian themed gig/album, they love him over there. And quite right too, I thought his last album wasn't the best but he is probably the best DJ I've seen playing live. I don't know another than interacts with the crowd as well as he does. And I've seen plenty from my serious clubbing days. I remember going down Concord2 every fortnight for the BigBeatBoutique nights and they are without doubt the best clubbing nights I have ever experienced. Ever. And that includes a lot of European clubs, Ibiza etc. and to have it on our doorstep is amazing.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
New manager and his assistant :dunce:

Seriously though, I love FBS and thought his gig at the Amex were awesome. Partly because of where it was, but mainly because of the music, the atmosphere and the spectacle.

Another one this summer would get the :thumbsup: from me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here